|Technical Drawing||Download Technical Drawing|
The JD series of venting plugs are designed to provide protection for hermetically sealed electronic enclosures. The design allows continuous ventilation and adaption of the inner enclosure pressure to prevent condensation build up whilst maintaining the IP rating of your enclosure. The venting plug can be installed using the locking nut supplied or we can machine a threaded hole into your enclosure, please contact us for machining pricing.
- Typical Air flow > 90-130 ml/min/cm² at ∆p = 0,01 bar
- Water entry pressure > 1 bar
- Temperature range -40 °C to +100 °C
- IP Rating IP66/IP67/IP69K
- Connecting thread metric, as per EN 60423
- Polyamide material fulfills UL 94 V-0
We will aim to despatch all online orders on a next day service if they are placed before 3pm on a weekday.
If you are unsure what you are looking for or would like more information on this product, please contact us on 01908 325 100 or by emailing email@example.com or by using our live chat service.