|Dimensions||210 × 155 × 92 mm|
|Technical Drawing||Download Technical Drawing|
|Categories||FK Series - Intrinsic Fire Resistance, IP65 Enclosures, IP66 Enclosures, IP67 Enclosures, Plastic Enclosures|
Cable junction boxes with intrinsic fire resistance and insulation integrity. Ideal for fire alarm, emergency lighting, ventilation, and any building requiring fire resistance and intrinsic safe installs.
- Cable junction box 1.5-6 mm², Cu
- Connection box 1.5-16 mm², Cu
- 5-pole per pole 12 x 1.5 mm² sol, 8 x 2.5 mm² sol, 6 x 4 mm² sol, 4 x 6 mm² sol, 2 x 10 mm² sol, 2 x 16 mm² r
- connecting terminal made from ceramic with resistance to high temperatures
- included cable entry: 3 EDKF 40,
sealing range: 11-30 mm, IP 65
- IP 66 using AKMF cable glands, please order separately
- intrinsic fire resistance in accordance with DIN 4102 Part 12 (German standard) in combination with function-retaining cables
- tested with the cable manufacturer Dätwyler and Eupen for the intrinsic fire resistance E30 up to E90, see test certificate no.: P-MPA-E-15-018 valid till August 05, 2021, download available from www.hensel-electric.de > type – documents
- Tested for insulation integrity in accordance with BS EN 50200 in connection with insulation retaining cables, see test certificate, download available from www.hensel-electric.de > type – documents
- screw anchors enclosed can be used for concrete C20/25, limestone blocks KSV 12, building bricks MZ 12 and clinker bricks KS 12
- for normal environment and protected outdoor
- colour: orange, RAL 2003
- rated insulation voltage – Ui = 400 V a.c./d.c.
- current carrying capacity – 76A
- tightening torque for terminal – 2,0 Nm
- material – PC-GFS (polycarbonate)
- degree of protection – IP65/IP66
We will aim to despatch all online orders on a next day service if they are placed before 3pm on a weekday.